Magnate

Member Since Jun 2016
8,123 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 22, 2023 at 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberrytorte View Post
Only two pills a week?! Oh my god! What is WRONG with this pdoc? What a *****! How much were you on before? I was very proud of my job at the time the therapist told me to quit too. Congrats on keeping employment for four years

You shouldn't have to give a reason for switching providers. Just switch.
Thank you. I was taking klonopin approximately 3-4x per week and never more than 5. It helps me get through my long work days, as I get a lot of physical anxiety as well as emotional. I tried going back to Dr. L and was prescribed hydroxyzine. I gave it a shot for a week since I am desperate when it comes to trying to manage my anxiety and wanted to give something other than klonopin a final shot since I've tried everything else out there. Unfortunately, hydroxyzine has done nothing other than make me tired hours after taking it. I think my anxiety is actually worse taking it!

I have had enough and decided I have to find a new provider. This situation is really stressing me out. I do not have any issues with addiction, so I don't understand why I have to suffer through this when there's something out there that works for me.

Hugs from:
bizi