View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,873 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 23, 2023 at 06:49 AM

It sounds like the things he is nagging about show him to be overly thrifty with money. “Too much toilet paper” tells me it is his problem and not that you are truly being overly wasteful. Unless, maybe you are buying a crazy amount of toilet paper in bulk and hoarding it, I can’t see it is you.

You need to have honest communication with him. Discuss if you are buying too much or if he is being overly thrifty and controlling. There is really no right or wrong answer to this. It is just something you both need to agree on.

Tell him you don’t like his harping on you like this in a nagging, annoying way. If you feel you are buying the right amount, tell him that is what you are going to do. Draw a boundary. You don’t need to keep arguing about it. He can either accept it, just keep antagonizing you, or end the relationship. What do you think he would do if you asserted yourself like this?

You have mentioned a lot of issues with him. This nagging is just one small part of a much bigger problem it sounds like you have with him.