View Single Post
giddykitty
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2023 at 07:51 PM

So, I've been going almost non-stop today since waking. And my knees hurt. I got my stuff done though, so I'm not AS anxious, but H keeps finding things he wants me to do. Like comeon! I need a break! So there's a little lingering anxiety that it's going to be like this all night and also all summer when his family visits. Oh yeah, and the fact that he keeps saying he'll divorce me if i do certain behaviors ever again (like disrespect him). Yeah, that is always looming in the background these past couple of years, honestly, but he acts like nothing is wrong the next day, so i hope and pray it's just him showing how important something is to him. I really wish he wouldn't say that though. Even more, i wish he never thought it even! I think that's always in the back of my mind, but really I'm just at the point today to finish a few things and then go to bed!! At least i can relax while i eat dinner and watch my tv show for an hour. Hopefully i won't be bothered much after that either, cuz yeah, knee pain and we need to wake up early tomorrow.

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.
giddykitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
raspberrytorte