Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,330 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2023 at 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I think sometimes it helps to keep out of town trips short. 3-4-5 days. The only house I can stay long is my daughter’s or they can stay in mine. I can’t handle anyone else in my house or being in no one’s house more than a few days.

Yes having big extended families makes a difference. I don’t have that either. People either live far or died or everyone’s too busy.
I won't make this mistake again. My visit was supposed to be split between two homes of two sisters. This is way too long to be in someone's home, day after day for over two weeks.

My other sister had been telling me for 3 years how great it would be if I stayed with her for a bit. She's a widow. I thought we'ld be good company for each other. She was even suggesting we live together. However, she drinks a lot more than I do. It makes her emotional. Then her daughter and she are popping cannabis gummies. One minute the both of them are angry. Then they're weepy and crying. I opted to not go to their household. So I've stayed where I'm at. My original game plan completely collapsed. They live a hundred miles apart, so bouncing from one household to the other was never going to be real convenient.
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna