View Single Post
giddykitty
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 24, 2023 at 11:55 PM

forgot to check in here today. well, i'm suffering more from anxiety, but I guess I'm "depressed" about something in particular. Ugh! I'm actually afraid to talk about it much. I kinda vented some in other threads today, but I can't do it now. Let's just say that tomorrow begins the summer of the in-laws staying with us, and I really hope it is a happy and positive time and yet, I worry about some conversations that might need to be had and the outcome of that. I am really looking forward to seeing these people again and having a lot of fun, but I'm really worried about my husband. Gah! just typing it out makes me worry more! ...and I guess that's what is depressing! I put "depressed" in quotes, because is it actual depression when life circumstances are just sad or difficult? I mean, I think anyone would be depressed in my position, so i dunno!

Well, gonna try to think happy thoughts now so that I can sleep. I'm anxious my thoughts will keep me up all night, and I actually have to wake up early tomorrow to prepare for MIL's arrival. Pray for me or send me good thoughts! Thanks! <3

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.

Hugs from:
3rd rock