View Single Post
Embracingtruth

Embracingtruth has no updates.

1 yr Member
11 hugs
given
Default May 25, 2023 at 05:18 AM

Unfortunately people who do not have strong identities sometimes wrap themselves in belief systems and causes to try and fill those deficits. But what usually happens is they take all of their unhappiness and confusion with themselves and transpose that onto others to emotionally fool themselves into thinking they are "okay". Its everyone else who have the issues. Sadly what they wrap themselves in usually gets the blame instead of themselves as the bad actors that chose to wear those beliefs or causes. Him being "religious" is not the problem. Him choosing that as his platform to demean and disparage you is.

Its fascinating to me how a man who professes strength in his "faith" can say to you it was never his intention to be married since the process involves vowels. The hypocrisy of that statement is blinding. He better turn in his religious card if his conviction is only good for a verbal beatdown, but is nowhere to be found in real life situations. Clearly you are in a better world without the noise his confusion causes. I would seek out better sounds that start with love, tolerance, understanding, and compassion. Those don't seem to come out from this individual. All my hopes.
Embracingtruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Blueowl, Discombobulated