View Single Post
delightful
delightful has no updates.

3 yr Member
13 hugs
given
Default May 25, 2023 at 10:32 AM

Is the old, nearly blind dog Shadow? I feel as if I know him. And I want to post about his thrilling career with the Red Sox, but I'm afraid you'll think I've lost it.

I believe the mouse/rat problem is solved. (Yes, I've said that before.) They didn't come because of food left out. I've been battling ivy for years, and when my hips went out, the ivy won and I lost. So a few months ago, I hired some guys to tear out the ivy. The result - first mouse invasion. Four pounds of mouse bait later, they were gone. Then, a couple of weeks ago, I hired some guys to clear out the the weeds in my back yard. The result - second invasion, much smaller than the first. Now, I have the sonic repellant and some bait as a back up in case there are any deaf mouse around. Inside my house, there aren't any cracks that mice can wiggle through. but my garage has some major gaps. That's the next step, but probably won't happen for a while because it would involve replacing my garage door.
My roofer has said that he can remove and replace the solar panels. He'll remove them on Friday (tomorrow), start the roof work June 1st, and replace the panels next week. Life is good.

I've decided I would like marketing if I knew how to do it. So that's my next challenge.

Good wishes to you both.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote