View Single Post
Samicat
Veteran Member

Member Since Jan 2023
1,590 hugs
given
Default May 25, 2023 at 12:27 PM

Note: I have obtained permission to post on this subject. Marijuana is legal where I live. I don't recommend it for people who live where it is illegal, or for minors.

My husband has taken it for years for his fibromyalgia and claimed it help, although I wondered if he was just saying that to get high, but he takes a fairly small amount (about the size of the eraser on a pencil).

I vaped mj several times before feeling any "high" but since I have asthma and vaping would trigger an attack, I stopped. I don't like edibles due to the delayed reaction which makes it hard to know how much you're taking.

So I purchased a sublingual THC spray (the ingredient in mj that gets you high). This spray is 2-4 mg of THC per spray. Because you take it under the tongue, it works immediately. This dose does not get me high and is a "microdose." I searched for articles about microdosing THC and there are several. Some companies even let their employees do it during working hours.

And I immediately noticed that it switches off my depression, or perhaps blocks it, even after one or two sprays. My depression is worst in the evenings.

It works better than any of the dozen antidepressant meds I've tried, and yes I gave them all 6-8 weeks or more.

It looks like my spray is being discontinued, but there are sublingual strips and tinctures so I'll be trying those.

I take CBD with it. CBD never worked on its own for me, but I bought some full-spectrum CBD and it seems to help anxiety in combination with the THC.
Samicat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu

Thanks for this!
Nammu, TishaBuv