View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 26, 2023 at 03:00 PM

Ugh, I just tested positive for Covid. I really thought this was just allergies, or possibly a mild cold? Not sure if I got it at the concerts I attended Tuesday/Wednesday. But I was also feeling a bit off both Tuesday and Wednesday, but chalked it up to allergies. My daughter has also been sniffly all week, but she also has been off and on for the past month or two (she has seasonal allergies, and pollen is especially high in my area right now--including two that I know I'm allergic to by testing). I feel bad because she was supposed to spend the night at my parents' this weekend, but I guess that's out now.

I have moved my HEPA air purifier to right next to me, opened some windows, and am wearing a mask. We'll test D when she gets home, I guess. And H. I mean, if they're positive, I can dispense with the mask. On the plus side, we live in a house with lots of floors, so can generally isolate.

The one good thing is that I opted to meet with Dr. T virtually today out of an abundance of caution. Though I'd have tested this morning, too, if I were going in person. He's lucky I love him!

Hugs from:
atisketatasket, ElectricManatee, Polibeth, ScarletPimpernel