View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 27, 2023 at 12:15 PM

Hi there. Re:rats. We might starve them, but there are about 2 dozen people in the building, and many are too lazy to keep food out of their garbage and put in the food/yard waste bins. Our own household are quite diligent about this. The food waste bins are harder, thicker plastic and no gaps or holes. We only need 1 or 2 units to not care (I can't tell who they are) and the rats have dinner. I've been sending reminders and tips and these are either ignored or people can't connect the reminder to their own bad habits.

We carry on.

I've begun the pinesol spraying, diluted to their cleaning solution recos. Probably too weak, so I'm boosting up to full strength. I'll put out more poison bait as time allows. The ivy has begun to be cut back, and next time I'm around bulk cayenne I'll get a pint. What I want to do is put it on a plate or tile and use the bellows for the fireplace to puff it into their holes.

Currently hoping to get free mulch chips, but my partnership with the p-patch might be breaking up and we don't need enough to be considered for a donation of chips.

My chronic problem is time, as in where will it come from and then where did it go?

R

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote