Lemoncake
Roses are falling.

Member Since May 2017
10.3k hugs
given
Default May 28, 2023 at 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
Thanks, EM. You're right that I wouldn't be feeling shame if this was the cold or flu. I just keep thinking how I brought this on myself. But at the same time, I mean, I went over 3 years without getting it (to my knowledge--may have had a false negative before). That's a long time!

I'm a little worried Dr. T (and/or his wife) will be spooked now. And change his in-person policy (or at least not do in-person for a week before his vacation). He said at one point that I was probably the (in-person) client he was least worried about getting it from. Then again, I should have immunity for a good stretch here. And I was careful--I didn't come in when I thought I could possibly be a risk (if I had chosen to go in, I'd have tested first).

And thanks for the well wishes, too! I'm feeling more tired and achy this morning, but right now, it's more like a cold than the flu. H said he'd try to keep D outside much of the day. I'm going to seriously owe him after this!

It's not your fault LT. You could have got it from anywhere. Maybe during the food shop instead of the concert.

Hope you do continue to have mild symptoms.

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, unaluna