View Single Post
East17
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2014
39 hugs
given
Default May 28, 2023 at 11:37 PM

Too much going on over the next 2 Tuesdays to be able to fit sessions in on our usual times as well. So unless you can reschedule, we might not be able to meet again until 13th June. Strangely though, I feel ok about that, for the moment anyway. A few months ago I'd have been in a right state at the thought of not being able to have a session for nearly 3 weeks. So either I have progressed. Or it's telling me that I'm done with therapy. Or I've reached a point where I'm just past caring any more. Not sure which it is. Maybe a bit of all three.

Living on my nerves and very little sleep at the moment. Axe-falling day has nearly arrived and at that point I will need to make a decision whether to carry on or not. At least if we are bringing things to an end, you will be one less person to worry about. I don't know how or even if, I'll be able to explain it. Put it in writing maybe, or just leave it with no explanation. Who is likely to really care anyway? Other people have too much going on in their own lives to be concerned with what's going on in mine. I wish things had been different. But as you would say: it is what it is.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
bearybear, LonesomeTonight