View Single Post
Blueowl

Member Since Jul 2022
144 hugs
given
Default May 29, 2023 at 09:21 AM

@Have Hope,

I got a job out of state and have about a month before I leave. I'm looking forward to the change. Have circular "talks" about some of the things that need to take place for the divorce; he'll bring them up but then be non-committal. My inclination is that I've made it this far, and 4-5 more weeks is nothing.

I'm relieved that the settlement was not changed (because he wanted to make sure that he got a good deal) and that his lawyer advised him to go ahead and sign it.

Been watching some videos on YouTube about not overthinking, and other such topics to help me not dwell in the past and beat myself up.

The new job will be challenging and that will be my main focus - it will keep me busy until I learn all the ins and outs.

I had a great Friday, had lunch with a co-worker, and met another friend and her daughters yesterday. Thus far, there are many people who have offered to help and offered a place to stay. I'm too proud to take them up on their offers. Yesterday, my friend and her daughters made me feel loved. I have support and am grateful for that.

As of lately, doing real well. Thanks for checking!
Blueowl is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope

Thanks for this!
Have Hope