View Single Post
Scooter9
Poohbah

Member Since May 2018
80 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 29, 2023 at 03:22 PM

Interesting thread, thanks for asking the questions and encouraging responses!

1) Do you consider yourself creative? What sorts of things do you like to do?

Yes, I'm creative in photography and writing.

In photography, it's astronomical photos and you might be surprised just how creative you can get with it.

In writing, I enjoy all kinds of writing, be it technical, nonfiction, emails, articles etc. I'm not a story writer although I think there's a story somewhere in my future, maybe in the style of creative nonfiction.

2) Do you feel meds stifle your creativity? Do you feel it's hard to be creative when you're not "up" or possibly even down?

It's hard to be creative when I'm down but that's not caused by the meds since my baseline is pretty low. The meds help get me out of the depths enough to be creative. I was up years and years ago and was productive then but that was different (I was productive in programming then).

3) In what way are you MOST creative?

I would say it's writing. I'm most expressive in writing and it's what I turn to when I'm really low. It has always played an important role in my life.

My avatar picture is a photo of the Whirlpool Galaxy I took in April 2023. I dedicated this photo to my sister who passed away in July 2016.
Scooter9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rosi700

Thanks for this!
Nammu