View Single Post
DeeeSchmeee68

Member Since Dec 2022
15 hugs
given
Default May 30, 2023 at 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinit View Post
Most of this is interpersonal stuff but I'm gathering your point is finding out about the transfer (if that's even possible - could be owned by someone else if this is a franchise business). Have you contacted the other store to find out from them:

- Whether they need someone who can work your hours

- Is a transfer possible and how is that done?

That's where I'd start. It may turn out that a transfer isn't even possible, in which case you'd end up leaving 1 job and going to another.

The rest of it is for you to decide whether you're being discriminated against. Your conditions are chronic, whereas the car accident person was an acute thing and I assume time-limited. I have no idea. Your hours/days ARE limited, so that's not a discriminatory statement Why hasn't your doctor recommended aspirating the cysts behind the knees? That would help you.
Yes good idea. I should call the other store myself to see if they even need an extra person. The thing is I'm also applying for other jobs that are less taxing on my body.

You do bring up a good point. The car accident was acute and my condition is chronic. How I felt discriminated though was her telling me that they wouldn't want me due to my conditions. I didn't feel that was her place to say. And how could someone not want me, meaning discriminate against me due to my conditions?

That does sound like interpersonal problems with her talking behind other employees back kind of pinning us against one another.

As far as getting my cyst drained I will be seeing my doctor later next month. They swell very bad when I'm standing for a long time. But then when I rest them the swelling goes down which is why I got the doctor's note.
Good advice. Thank you

Fyi the other stores number isn't working-go figure

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Last edited by DeeeSchmeee68; May 30, 2023 at 11:47 AM..
DeeeSchmeee68 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna