View Single Post
DeeeSchmeee68

Member Since Dec 2022
15 hugs
given
Default Jun 01, 2023 at 01:11 PM

Another update. I just have to get this out of my system. I was off from work today so I stopped at the new store to introduce myself to the new manager. On the way home I stopped at my current 7-Eleven location. I saw my boss and I said hey I just wanted to let you know I met the manager of the Pierce Avenue store and she seemed really nice.

All of a sudden my manager starts yelling;
"I'm so sick of you talking about it I can't stand talking about it that's all you do is talk about the other store and moving to the other store I decided if you get to move it's my choice." To which I said
"I'm leaving at the end of the month no matter what." To which she said;
"Yeah and it's still my choice if you get to go to that store or not. And I cut your hours for tomorrow." Mind you she said this in front of a store full of customers my son being one of them. I left in tears because I can't understand why she is targeting me.

I called the Pierce Avenue store and talked to that manager and told her that my current manager said that she wouldn't want me because of my limited hours and need to sit down. The Pierce Avenue manager said she doesn't even know my boss and got complaints about her when she came to help out. I then talked to the regional manager and explained everything that was said and done to me and said I will not be coming back. I can start ASAP at the Pierce Avenue store.

So my I intuition was correct with this woman. For some reason she took it personal when I said I wanted to transfer. She began to mistreat me and targeted me. I'm not sure at this point if I actually will be able to go to the Pierce Avenue store or not. We shall see

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Last edited by DeeeSchmeee68; Jun 01, 2023 at 03:39 PM..
DeeeSchmeee68 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated