View Single Post
OhItsThatGuyAgain
Account Suspended

Member Since Feb 2023
Default Jun 01, 2023 at 04:14 PM

Anyway. Thought-forms continue even as I write this with the usual perverse things they've been doing using a visualization of a little boy. Unfortunately, the thought-forms want me to describe such experiences down to the smallest details--something that they've sometimes fought me over (using the little boy)... simply for not being detailed enough. Sometimes. Other times it's because I'm too detailed. They also blame me for these hallucinations for somehow being too detailed and simultaneously not detailed enough in regards to various life experiences with various mental health care providers over the years. This is something that the thought-forms now laugh at. Also unfortunately--being too detailed in regards to these hallucinations led to me being involuntarily committed to a hospital in August of 2022... and also led to me having one of my PsychForums accounts (OhItsThatGuyAgain) permanently banned a few days ago. It would be the second time I've been banned from those forums as I'd had a different account (Pseudoscientist) banned there sometime in 2017 or 2018. I also had a different account here at MySupportForums (I think it was called PsychCentral back then) throughout the 2017 to 2019 period (Metascientist) which I've since lost access to due to my losing my e-mail accounts.

The thought-forms have already gotten me permanently banned multiple times across several different forums, discussion boards, and other online communities over the course of a year or less (banned more frequently within a short timespan than any other point in my life that I've been using the internet for 24 or 25 years or so). Thought-forms continue to fight me aggressively even now that I've stopped consuming caffeine in roughly a week and my psychiatrist stopped prescribing Adderall to me nearly two months ago... thought-forms had initially suggested that Adderall and/or caffeine had been causing hallucinations (despite the fact I'd been taking Adderall since 2015 up until as recently as this year while the hallucinations only began shortly after my current psychiatrist decided to stop prescribing Abilify to me in 2019).