View Single Post
OhItsThatGuyAgain
Account Suspended

Member Since Feb 2023
Default Jun 02, 2023 at 01:07 PM

Thought-forms have once again resumed using the little boy on the basis that (according to them) I was supposedly "blaming" some random cousin not present with me as I attempted to plan for my future and wondered how difficult it might be to be able to work in armed security after the restraining order (RO) and the 5150 finally blow over by 2025 and 2027. I actually managed to successfully renew my exposed firearm permit for the third time in 2019 (first time was in 2010 or 2011; second time in 2015) after taking the exam (which included firing shots at the shooting range) while I was already hallucinating all throughout... same time period in which I was hearing voices telling me to kill myself and others; in fact, thought-forms were already telling me right off the bat sometime in October or November of 2019 (using the face of someone they referred to by the name of a psychiatric nurse practitioner whom I was meeting with in 2015 and 2016) to "go kill us." Thought-forms now find this amusing. This same nurse would later go on to threaten to place a RO on me. Roughly two years later; a therapist also threatened to place a RO on me and was already in the process of placing a temporary restraining order (TRO) on me by August of 2019. Thought-forms showed me a list of people in 2019 which included the aforementioned nurse, the therapist, the therapist's husband, and my father. They'd later claim that the therapist's boss and nurse's husband were "in on it" as well. The TRO was upgraded to a five-year-long RO by November of 2020. "That's hilarious," the thought-forms now tell me. They're also smiling at me and telling me to smile, too.