View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Jun 02, 2023 at 11:24 PM

I really hate having my pic taken. A few of my friends have kept pressuring me over the years to rake multiple pics with them a few times. They would not take no for an answer. I only gave in one time for special ocassions. I resented them for pushing me.

They all know that I’m very insecure about how I look. I’m twice their size almost. I don’t know how to pose & I always look awful in every single pic, always.

I look like I don’t want to be in the pic too even when I try to smile. I never look like like I’m smiling. I look forced & awkward. Ugh!

I try to say no nicely, but they nag & harass me to death! I told them no more no matter what! They have enough ugly pics of me! They didn’t say anything after trying to guilt trip me with b.s about memories & how I dress nice.

The point is that I said no repeatedly & I hate the wat that I look. No means no. I despise being guilt tripped & begged.

Why do they do this? It’s so rude & annoying! And disrespectful! I think I might snap soon! Has anyone else had this issue too?

How can I get them to stop doing this?

I had these issues with orher pushy annoying people in the past too. Now it’s just them though.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, mote.of.soul, pliepla, TishaBuv