View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 03, 2023 at 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Soz! (As Newtus would say), I'm heavily disorganized. I'll be back though. I gotta organize the mind/life.

I think just the least things I have to do, just sitting there.. thinking.., I'm like "Ok - There's nothing more to do online, now I'll attend to the ..

had to kill an ant. They are here...

, goals..). Like Jordan Peterson would say (With the question of "How are you doing?") - "Terrific, and terrible *cries*".

I'm gonna work 4 days now instead of 3 (For 3 months). It'll be a challenge. But I'm sure I can do it. Gotta be grateful, for my bed.. to sleep, antipsychotically, and every good thing. I chatted with some people on the lawn, socialized...

Autist friend it helping me with free books, and academic pdfs from the dark web etc.. I'm building something.. Just following the light (That people can think is darkness - But they are wrong..). I can save everyone, just cuz it's the hardest - But most natural, better path.. Either that, or I alcohol myself to death in a tent city. It's not my choice, but a calling by heavenly forces. If it's hell, then w/e.. I've been through enough of it already.

I still don't pick sides of things anyways. I have no opinions. I just am, right now - And I try to be okay with that. I have billions of years to sort things out, weaved through the faster time-space dimensions within this life, once they are mirrored with the now, us.. Maybe God.

God made me a junky, but the devil told me so.. (No jk lol).
I hope you'll make a chunk more of money with adding another work day. Good luck with it. I'm glad you're spending time with your friend, too.

What I said about you adding meds is a projection of my own. At home I used to take tizanidine, Ativan, whatever I had on hand. I probably would have gotten addicted to benzos again. So in my case I wanted to get high just out of boredom, and I don't know what else. My friend just got prescribed a muscle relaxant and I'm hoping he'll give me a few. It's not tizanidine. And I don't think it's skelaxin or however it's spelled.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
Desoxyn

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn, unsure123