View Single Post
Caughtinatrap70

Member Since May 2023
2 hugs
given
Default Jun 03, 2023 at 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGal View Post
Yes. You were definitely abused by your mother. There is no question. I am so sorry this happened to you. You were treated cruelly and without respect and understanding.

So sorry you have depression and anxiety. There are many on this forum who also experience this, including myself.

Have you been to therapy? Do you want to change the way you relate to your sexuality?

There are people who make their way into the BDSM world when they find the need to cross-dress or explore their sexuality with embarrassment or humiliation. Have you tried BDSM?

If you do want to break out of the never-ending loop you might need to look into therapy that incorporates EFT-tapping and EMDR, maybe even Gestalt.

There is a good example of a trauma survivor who undergoes EFT-tapping in the Netflix show called "Heal".

I hope you find peace, healing and self-acceptance.
Hi my gal thanks for your message I have had therapy helped a but but yes I have explored the darker side if bdsm im not really sure what I want or what I’m looking for , I’m sorry to hear you suffer with depression too
Caughtinatrap70 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TheGal

Thanks for this!
TheGal