Thread: Roll Call 200
View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 03, 2023 at 09:32 PM

Me today. Lmao.

Went to the chiropractor, then the gym, did some shopping. Had a vegan salad with roasted sweet potato for lunch, then roasted bbq lentil snack, a smoothie, and for dinner had bbq ribs along with roasted basil potatoes and roasted garlic asparagus. Then later had a gluten free brownie mug cake.

I think today was good.

Our chronic weed smoking neighbors are gone for the weekend so I told my mom we should bbq all weekend and enjoy our backyard a lot while it’s nice and hot so I’m going to bbq some steaks tomorrow. Don’t know what to have with it. Maybe baked potato and broccoli? Idk.

Anyway tomorrow is the pride parade and then I’ll probably go to the gym in the afternoon. I want to do leg day. I have ideas.

I did some googling for local gyms and while the YMCA sounds cool with like a pool and climbing wall and stuff, I don’t think they have super heavy weights and like squat racks or anything. I want to get into super heavy lifting with powerlifting moves (squat, deadlift, and bench). So it might not be the best option. There are two other gyms not that far that do have heavy stuff.

So at the end of the month when my current gym membership ends I’ll buy some day passes and go gym shopping. It just sucks that this gym I go to now is closing and changing to some cheap generic Plant Fitness like gym instead.

With that I will say good night y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, MuddyBoots, Sometimes psychotic