View Single Post
Ardo09

Member Since Apr 2023
1 hugs
given
Default Jun 04, 2023 at 01:38 PM

I have an AmStaff. He is sweet and has anxiety issues. He is afraid of everything. He is too afraid to go for a walk, take a bath, walk on a tile floor, go anywhere near a garage or a dumpster...he will not even walk past so I have to carry him. Which is not anything new because if I take him anywhere I have to carry him. He is a too afraid to do anything but lay on the floor. If he is not afraid then he will be stubborn and he will just lay down and refuse to move until he decides its time to move. He will wet himself and refuse to get up or move from his spot to be cleaned. I have to lift him and flip him over so I can clean him and the floor. He has a vet appointment to get his incontinence issue checked because....he goes outside for about two weeks and then forgets and then I start training all over again and he is almost 6 months. Even when he is trained he still can't wait to go outside.

If I tell him I to do anything or not do anything he is very much like a pet rock. One thing he does understand consistently that he is not afraid of is hash browns. Anything to do with hash browns is very exciting. The only issue I have had with him and aggressive behavior is if he has a bone to chew on he will snip at my cat so he has to be supervised if he has a bone. Apart from that no aggressive behavior.
Ardo09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
lizardlady