Thread: Roll Call 200
View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 04, 2023 at 06:18 PM

Not sure if anyone remembers but I have work friends and to sum it up we’ve been friends mostly on work chat and Snapchat for years. We work for the same company but we don’t work together anymore in the same department.

Last year they ghosted me. Because I was ‘too negative’. One left completely, two apologized, and one just started talking to me again without apologizing.

Ever since I’ve been pretty not caring about them. I notice more and more they don’t really care what I say.

Today I did a big thing about it - I removed them from Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook. I still have them on the Snapchat group chat and the work group chat.

So I’m closer and closer to just stop talking to them altogether. If they notice I defriended them… well, I guess I just leave.

I’ve always had this thought like ‘why should I go I did nothing wrong’ and ‘if I leave then they’ll just say **** behind my back how I just left’. Well, I don’t really care anymore.

I feel a little more free doing that. Defriending them. I’ll get the nerve and just leave those group chats altogether. One day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, MuddyBoots, unsure123