View Single Post
ArmorPlate108

ArmorPlate108 has no updates.

2 yr Member
927 hugs
given
Default Jun 04, 2023 at 11:24 PM

Wow, Billy, I'm really sorry to hear that your girlfriend needed to be admitted to the hospital. That sounds potentially distressing and disruptive . You are right though, she is safe. I hope she will not have to be there long.

I also hope you are doing okay. Post here if you need to vent or just communicate with others.

Yes! Good observation about the repetitive nature of the rowing machine. I once read an article about assault victims who were taught to crochet because of the gentle, repetitive nature of making the stitches. I do a couple of different repetitive crafts, as well as walk, sometimes think it's the repetition that sooths, and sometimes think focusing on one of those things takes the mind to a little different place.

My anxiety has been elevated the last few days for a couple of different reasons, so I'm there with you, finding ways to sooth.

Can't help you with the CBD, but have heard that other people have had luck with it. I take a couple of different supplements that seem to help with anxiety, including an amino acid combination, and one that might help blood pressure. I also drink lavender tea- which takes a little getting used to, but it's very calming. Chamomile tea too. I just recently ordered some lavender capsules to try before bed. There was one study that suggested that lavender pills had a similar effect to prozac. That's hard to believe, but the tea makes me feel pretty chill.

Hope you're hanging in there okay. Thinking of you.

ArmorPlate108 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BillyTBum