View Single Post
giddykitty
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2023 at 01:05 AM

sorry you are going through such a rough time. it's such a hard thing to have to even consider divorce. i think to add to the suggestion above, maybe make a pros and cons list. Are you in therapy? that might help as well, but if finances are an issue, it may not really be an option for you. have you expressed your feelings clearly with your husband?...oh, maybe you have tried, but you just fight? what about couple's counseling? i'm not saying don't divorce if you feel it's the right thing for you to do, but it's obvious you have some fears about it, so I'm just suggesting things you might not have tried yet. (if you have tried these things, then nevermind my advice). i've kindof had my own struggles too, so i'm saying things from my experience. things are ok atm. frankly, i'm more afraid of being left, but that's not a good feeling to have in a relationship either...i don't know what point i'm trying to make, just that I know this can't be an easy decision for you and you have my support. hugs

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.
giddykitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote