View Single Post
ArmorPlate108

Member Since Mar 2022
981 hugs
given
Default Jun 05, 2023 at 02:36 PM

That's wonderful that you were able to help someone else out. .

A few years back, someone told me "whatever you are going through, someone else out there is also going through. No one is truly alone in that sense.". To this day, I don't know why that's so comforting, but it is, at least for me.

I need coffee too....

Sounds like you don't add sugar either. Caffeine and sugar together aren't a great combo for me, they tend to amp up the generalized anxiety. I try to limit it to one or two small cups lately, and am trying a slightly weaker brew to see if that can give the caffeine needed without the jitters.

One thing I was thinking about earlier is something a lot of people with anxiety disorder miss- we want to stop the anxiety and be free of it, but anxiety is a normal part of life. Anxiety disorder isn't, but even if you get an anxiety disorder under control, you will still have to deal with anxiety at times in your life- which will feel just like the anxiety disorder. That whole CBT thing can help you learn to manage those times more effectively. That's where I am right now, managing situational anxiety. It sucks, but I'm managing it, it's not controlling me.

Hope it's a good day for you.
ArmorPlate108 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BillyTBum