View Single Post
giddykitty
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2023 at 04:49 PM

So all that long rant about not having bipolar2, well, I'm starting to experience some of those hypomanic tendencies or things leading up to it. Last 3 or so days I've been waking up at 8am unable to go to sleep again, even if I'm tired or went to bed at 2am and tossed and turned all night. I'm also more chatty, i feel this restless energy, and I'm really obsessing over an actor too. Oh and the accompanying restless mind and ruminating thoughts and musical earworms...

I'm not spending money or driving recklessly, but i have more fear of spending money, stronger than any impulse, and i don't drive anymore, so i don't speed (anymore. But i use to) I've never ever really gone on any large spending spree, so that's mostly why my pdoc disregarded my symptoms. I don't know. Maybe I'm not hypomanic, but it surely feels familiar to the days when i had insomnia for 4 days and felt euphoria for like the first time in my life.

I'm trying not to do anything too exciting today, although that got kinda depressing so i looked up happy pics of that actor and felt better.

Oh yeah, and I'm struggling to eat today, despite being hungry. Just not really interested, but I'm trying to force things down now.

Thoughts?

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.
giddykitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi