View Single Post
rdgrad15
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 07, 2023 at 07:10 AM

Would you consider it a sign of disrespect or dislike towards you if someone gets super angry at you over the smallest or pointless things, especially if they don't get angry with others for the same reason? I've noticed that when someone gets really angry at another person over something trivial but they don't get as angry with others for the same reason, it's a sign they may not like you. It's one thing if you're repeatedly doing something and they just get fed up, but it's another when it's a first time thing and it's something incredibly pointless and not something they usually get angry over. It's also obvious when someone does get a little annoyed with another person but they're much politer when talking to that person, yet they absolutely lose their minds if it's you.

When this happens, I can't help but think there's an underlying reason. Maybe it's a form of a power trip or thinking they're better than you, perhaps it's a subtle dislike that they're showing when they're not in the mood to be patient. It makes you want to ask them why they're getting so mad at you but they don't seem to care when it's some else, I know you're not supposed to compare but it's hard not to. I tend to stay away from the person who got excessively angry because I don't want to set them off again especially if they have the tendency to lose their minds on you even if they don't get irrationally mad at others who do the same thing, I take it as a sign that they may not like me or respect me that much so I keep my distance unless I have to talk to them about something.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blueowl, Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul, nonightowl, Stillhuman, TishaBuv

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, jesyka, nonightowl