View Single Post
Shakeitforme

Member Since Oct 2019
4 hugs
given
Default Jun 07, 2023 at 05:47 PM

I feel sick about this!
I had been having some back pain. Went to doctor. Was prescribed anti inflammatories and told to go to Physical Therapy. Dr. never mentioned what she thought was wrong. I am not a fan of drugs (I am getting into holistic, and natural) so at first I was mad about that. I went online trying to diagnose myself and was hoping to get an MRI because that has no radiation.

I called the doctor's office trying to get an MRI. Doctor put in order for spine and hip xray. I wasnt' going to get it. Then eventually I just gave in and went but wasn't happy about it! When I get there, the technician says the order is for 6 xrays! I was already there so I just got them taken. (I also had a mammogram the same day!)

I am now afraid I am going to die of cancer. It is to the point where it is the first thing I think of when I wake up! I somehow think if I google enough online it will make the whole thing go away. Then I remember I can never make it go away! I have just subjected myself unnecessarily to radiation. I now know why the doctor originally didn't order them! I do have some back and hip issues which the xrays showed but it doesn't really change the treatment.
The technician tells me that I will get more radiation walking to my car. Yeah right! I am tired of the medical community and do not trust any of it anymore! I wish they would of explained to me this or something. I knew xrays were bad but not this bad!
I have been trying to eat antioxidants, whatever i can. I am in somewhat fair/good health but have pre cancer type issues! I feel as though I just gave myself a death sentence!
Anyone have any experience with this1/
Shakeitforme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32448, HALLIEBETH87, mote.of.soul