Thread: Roll Call 200
View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 07, 2023 at 08:56 PM

I’m good with not drinking except when I’m cooking with wine. I made oxtail ragu - drank red wine. Made risotto today - drank white wine.

I like cooking with wine but I always end up drinking some. I mean I didn’t drink enough to get drunk so it’s not really a big deal but I’m just trying not to drink at all.

I have some white wine left and a whole bottle of red wine.

I’m fine resisting shots or cocktails but just… wine. It’s there.

I went 14 days. Then 10 days. Now I’m back to 0 days.

Oh well.

Aside from that I just went to the gym today again. Going to go again tomorrow. I did back and chest today. I did some box push ups (I can’t do regular push ups yet) and I benched 65lbs (my old high weight was 160lbs). I’ll build up to how I was before. I have to keep in mind it took me four years to get into the shape I was, and I’ve been away for three years.

And then Friday going with my sister to check out this other gym. They can give me a good deal because they’re poaching me from the closing gym. Hopefully it’s not too busy and a good atmosphere. I would enjoy going there it’s not too far away and seems to have equipment I’m looking for (like squat racks and bench press etc).

Oh I bought some funny gym tank tops from Amazon today. I can’t wait for them to show up. Here’s one of them:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, MuddyBoots, unsure123