Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 08, 2023 at 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
The mushroom saved me..

Who would I be without that trip? I'd be dead. No doubt.

It caused my ex step dad to win the lottery, and leave the next day. It caused me to move to this beautiful Rocky Mountain place. etc.

I struggle, still.. Just cuz that's who I am/pattern, in this evil patterned world.

I would like to dedicate life to psychedelic research, or be some type of futuristic, technological, scientist-shaman. It will likely happen.

I am thankful.

My boyfriend used to experiment a lot with acid and mushrooms etc. He had a horrible trip one time with acid but he said other than that it was amazing and changed him for the better. Which I think it did because he’s a better person than when we dated when I was down there 10 years ago which was before he got into any of that, he didn’t even smoke weed or anything back then. He’s changed a lot in a good way. He only smokes weed now and doesn’t really mess with shrooms and stuff anymore but he said he’d be open to it but he is not actively seeking that out anymore. I know there’s a lot of research that indicates some psychedelics can be beneficial for mental health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for this!
Angelique67