View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 08, 2023 at 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Cogladaid just want to say your fitness journey is inspiring me a lot , I used to be very active but the past few years I kind of fell out of the habit of exercising regularly and I really need/want to get back to it. I really have no excuse as there’s a treadmill on my floor of the building and I have weights and resistance bands too. I’m gonna try to start getting more active again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I went religiously to the gym for four years and because of COVID stopped going for three years so it was rough start to get back to it last month.

Don’t push yourself and don’t feel bad! I was having trouble getting myself up again but my doctor gave me some advice to just try to carve out some time at first. Like just standing by an exercise machine for 15 minutes is a start because you’re carving out the time.

Motivation is hard I really get that. I struggled a lot and sometimes still struggle with some things to do with motivation. Like brushing my teeth, showering, and like today - working.

I don’t know if I would call myself inspiring but I thank you for that compliment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird