LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 08, 2023 at 01:06 PM

Dear T,
Totally losing it and sucking as a mother and wife right now... Also failing at the drinking goal today (well, on track to fail on it), but maybe today will be one of the two days that don't count.

I do think part of why I'm upset about losing lots of time for work today--and potentially Friday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday--is that I'm trying to get back on track with writing, and having D in the house doesn't help. We apparently should have just planned for the beach next week and done camp the week after. As I guess no on will be in school, and H will say it's fine for her to be home every day (I mean, your son is probably home, right? Maybe not. But I imagine he can also entertain himself at home, and you can still go into your office).

It's making me think my writing probably isn't valued, just in the same way I feel like more work ranks lower. He'd totally be on board with my taking a walk, but, yeah, not doing that in the smoke. But I also think that suggests he values that over writing. Which you seem to think is important. Guess I should try to do that for a few minutes before they're back.

Love,
LT

Hugs from:
AliceKate, ArtieTheSequal, bearybear, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty