Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 09, 2023 at 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
And.. my ex husband has a new "intro" on his FB profile. Yes, I've blocked him, but I can still see him through my fictitious FB account that I use for my abuse support groups.

He wrote "fun loving for sure, empathetic, love live music, concerts and festivals, a caring soul".

I think I am going to be sick. Fun loving? NO way. Empathetic? Yeah right. A caring soul? BS.

Clearly, he is dating and is trying to attract a woman on Facebook.

I am totally triggered right now. He said ALL those things to me in the beginning, and it all turned out to be a big fat LIE.

He told me, "I will never break your heart. I will never make you cry. I will never cheat on you. I am a very caring, loving and supportive person."

He did all of the above and then some. What a big fat freaking liar.
When people have to spell out to you they’ll do this or that or talk about themselves how loving and caring they are, they usually aren’t. No one speaks about themselves in that manner. I literally never told anyone I am loving and caring. And my favorite is “I am emphatic”. People who say it about themselves in most cases are the opposite of it. He knows what to say to hook women. Eventually everyone wises up.

Hugs from:
Samicat

Thanks for this!
Have Hope, Tart Cherry Jam