View Single Post
FloatThruThis
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2021
1,945 hugs
given
Default Jun 10, 2023 at 01:33 PM

Update time.

In summary, I’m stalled (at best), but I’m not freaking out about it. That would be a waste of precious energy.

Goal #1) I’ve gone backwards a bit. I “rescued” 19 sheets of pristine white gorgeous card stock from going into the recycling bin at work. I have a weakness for paper, I know. Once I complete this goal, I’m thinking I won’t even bother buying another tablet, notebook, or sketchbook again. I’m so good at finding quality random papers for free.

I reread what I wrote in my work journal and decided at this time it’s not helpful to me. I can definitely see where if there’s a chronic problem at work, it would be helpful to keep, as far as establishing a chronology though. I’ll try using the rest of that notebook for other work notes. Specifically, prices will be going up soon & I can never remember them unless I write them down.

Stuff I’ve been learning about myself so far in regards to this goal:

I prefer wide ruled paper to college ruled because I like that extra room. I should probably wait until I’m finished with a tablet, notebook, or sketchbook before I add page numbers because I like to rip out pages and then the page numbers don’t make sense. Any sketchbook smaller than 9” x 6” is too small for me.

Goal #2) I’ve been rehearsing in my head asking my siblings for the information I’d need to set them up as the beneficiaries of my accounts in the event I cross the rainbow bridge before them. Maybe reading another book about death planning will help reinspire me to want to get back to making headway with this?
FloatThruThis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote