View Single Post
medkev13

Member Since Jun 2012
85 hugs
given
Default Jun 10, 2023 at 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black-roses View Post
He represents someone that I really want to apologise too. I mean I feel like we have things to say to each other. I just wanted to tell him that he was right about his character analysis and saying I needed to get myself together. He is stable much more than I and I got irritated and just was in this cycle of self distraction and I just wanted to tell him I'm sorry for how I behaved and thank you for protecting me from your creepy asshole friend. Coz his friend said "what would you say if I raped you" and he was so concerned he got his number pretended to be me and told him he was scum of the earth. Basically stopped me from being in harm's way and like I know he could be a bit harsh on me but I see deep down he meant well. I just have regrets for how our friendship ended so suddenly
So, often dreams are the subconscious coming to terms with something when the waking mind has already dealt with it. Like tying up loose ends.

In this case I'd wager the loose end is acknowledging the truth in what your friend said, but not being able to resolve it in the waking world. So the dream creates the opportunity for it. You've grown and learned the lessons the friend was teaching, and your subconscious is letting you come to closure with it.

Thanks for this!
TheGal