View Single Post
OhItsThatGuyAgain
Account Suspended

Member Since Feb 2023
Default Jun 10, 2023 at 05:15 PM

A few days ago; I walked into a nearby police station (which is five to fifteen minutes away from home on foot) based off the thought-forms' insistence since 2019 when they first began to accuse me of decapitating a psychiatric nurse practitioner and whose murder I was apparently supposed to turn myself to the police over. I told the police what the thought-forms accused me of (voices accusing me of murder and telling me to tell the police of the murder) and the police told me that they could do nothing but call an ambulance in order to have some paramedics check my vitals. Mind you; I'd already gone looking for this nurse sometime in December of 2019 and a few months later... perhaps in 2021 or 2022. Earlier this year, in fact, I found her husband's Facebook and found recent pictures (from Septemberish of 2022) of the two together with their daughter, and the nurse appeared to be pregnant with a second child. I also looked her up on her company's web site (same exact place she'd been working at since she and I first met in 2015) and found out that she was still working there (this was information that I'd also gathered in 2019 when I went to her old office).

The thought-forms had been telling me since 2019 to turn myself in to a jail--usually showing me an image of the police station that I described above. As far as I can tell--the station is in itself not actually a jail. Although, I was kept inside a cell at the station by myself for about 30 to 60 minutes before being hospitalized for my 5150 last year.

On the same day (a few days ago--sometime in May); I walked out of the police station and walked on over to my aunt's apartment. She's living with her husband (who also happens to be one of the Santeria witch doctors I worked with in between July and October of 2019--along with one other witch doctor who is now deceased). My aunt told me that everyone in the family is fine.

Despite all of this--the thought-forms continue to fling accusations and using the little boy based off of these accusations even today.