Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,075 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Tongue Jun 11, 2023 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I’m not technical, so please provide step by step easy instructions. Thanks. Can the blocked person still see posts or not?
It has many shortcomings. The only useful thing is does, in my opinion, is block their posts from your view. And they can't post in threads you start; one isn't supposed to start "community" threads if you have anyone on ignore. But you can start other threads.

Also, if someone QUOTES the ignored member, you'll see the post plain as day. Hence, the uselessness of it. They can STILL leave you a pm or vm, thank or hug you too. I don't get this. I'm not 100% sure as I've been on here over 10 years, but I think at one time the ignored member wouldn't be able to do this. That makes sense. I mean if you have someone on ignore, you want them to BE IGNORED. It doesn't work that way.

Yeah it doesn't work on Tapatalk. (FYI Tapatalk doesn't have a hug button either. You also can't see visitor messages or friend requests. It can be more user friendly to post on a phone using it, but it has many limitations. It's slow to load and gives notifications on stuff I don't have notifications SET for. Or on old posts I've long read. Sorry, maybe that's too much technology for you.)

I noticed depending on what screen I'm on with Tapatalk, the post may or may not appear. Hope this helps.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32448