View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,640 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2023 at 07:29 AM

I just made plans with the new guy to go strawberry picking at a farm located halfway between us. I suggested it.... something different than the usual/typical dinner or drinks date I figured. I want him to know that I am different than a lot of women. I also thought it would be a fun date. So, we're meeting up on Thursday afternoon - I am excited!

I also have a pretty fun-filled and packed week ahead. I am going out of state next weekend with a girlfriend to see 2 concerts of a long-time favorite band. That should be a great bonding experience with a single female around my age - I'm really looking forward to it.

I also am beginning to tour condos for my mom to buy. I saw one yesterday on the ocean, with an amazing waterfront view. Unfortunately, it wasn't the right kind of condo for me, so I am seeing another of interest this week.

And I have so much else to do between job searching & finishing up my course! It should be a good week ahead though.

~4 Non Blondes

Hugs from:
Samicat