Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,641 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 13, 2023 at 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawel View Post
I need to find something to believe in. My life got too hard and I was ignorant. I didn't believe in anything. The law of attraction almost convinced me since I've experienced some really weird situations... Of course I know I have to put in work, too. With that in mind, can I trust the law of attraction?

Here's what I've got (one of few examples):

Three years ago I wanted to buy a very unusual, used car. There were only 10 cars like that available in my whole country (Poland) - I mean the engine, color, version. I tried to get one, but they were either messed up or too expensive. I gave up, but I thought to myself: I'm gonna get one sooner or later.

Few months later I've found one IN MY HOME TOWN (out of 20 in a whole country where 38 MILLION PEOPLE LIVE).

He's my baby since that day. I bought it and its perfect. For three years I didn't have any problems with it.

How, I ask myself.

Do you believe in the law of attraction?
I believe in prayer, but I am not sure about the LOA. However, that being said, like you it worked for me once when I wanted to double my salary. I was determined, and knew I could do it. My father said, no you can't, and not without a higher degree. So, I said to him, oh yeah? Watch me. And within one month, I had a job offer in a totally different industry and field that doubled my salary.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote