jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Jun 14, 2023 at 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueowl View Post
This person is not a friend. My impression is that she is avoiding being direct because that would mean she would have to tell you the truth, and she does not want to. Sounds to me like she is being indirect to push you away, which is sometimes hard to identify. But I'd say you've realized that - she is not investing in a friendship with you.
Perhaps you’re right about what you said. What I’m confused about though ilis that she agreed to go to a few concerts with me in the past few months. We always had fun at them.

I always paid her back each time immediately. I don’t have good credit, so she has to get the tickets. I’m a good friend. I listen to her & we always have fun when we hang out together.

She has told me that there’s nothing wrong with me, that I’m a good person, that I’m fun, she likes me, etc. But then she treats me like this? I don’t get it.

I’m very hurt & confused by her behavior & I messaged her earlier today explain everything as best as I could.

Why would she even bother going to converts with me if she didn’t want to heng out with me? She didn’t even know about most of these bands before I told her about them.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated