Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Jun 15, 2023 at 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Everything is fine. But I miss the "50mg codeine tablets" that my dad brought back from Mexico. I took 3-4 of them (Last month).

I was going to take Tramadol - But searched the side effects - QT prolongation, seizures, serotonin syndrome? No thanks.. Why was my mom prescribed Tramadol? (It wasn't her regular doctor that prescribed it, he didn't know about her heart conditions) - And she rarely takes it. I should say something.

I want to take 2mg of Dilaudid - To get the feeling of the 50mg codeines. The codeine tablets took away all of my anxiety, and I could say anything to anyone.

I also can't see a therapist (When I really need to) but I think I made her ghost me cuz I talked about weird trauma in the psych ward.

The world is run by psychopaths - It won't get better. It's just craziness. I'm floating through space, don't really forgive my mom cuz she acts like a narcissist to me every day (Like she hates me, knows better than me or something). Idk why people want to live in this world. So many people are opioid addicts, homeless, causing terror, dying. It should be a reason for me to not end up like that - But yknow the only thing not stopping me?

I tried powerful opioids before, and didn't get addicted. I had no love. Why should anyone care? I'm not even real. This whole existence isn't real. It's a dream, eternal hell (From what it seems like now). I can't concentrate much without being high, and can't at all when I'm not - I'm too damaged/or brain chemistry not compatible with life. I have to take antipsychotics right? "For the rest of (My) life" cuz of a stupid label diagnosis.

I want to focus on my interests, live a good life - But there's so much suffering. I don't understand what's happening. I'm want to take Dilaudid -

And yknow what the best part is? It's a joke. I shouldn't even be writing this, and instead think of my drug use as a positive thing. But people are so stupid. They aren't me. They don't know what it's like - Nothing is the same.. Except some spiritual/religious node/love that brings everyone together.. And that's what I'm going by - Everyone else is delusional.

I would delete this (To un jinx or non-cancel it out) - But I'm not even going to look at it for a while, after I post, and cuz this is the only actual progress that I wrote in a while - To try and fix things.

A friend got off of heroin recently, and other friends are getting sober - But it's got into my head (About that manic friend) that is like a genius, and talks about drug regulations, stuff about society... And I'm so confused. I need to make progress - And all I'm given is judgement and lack of love.

I'll be fine. Call me stupid, I'm actually doing fine. And I'll have a bit of fun, while this whole world burns - Cuz Idk how to help people IRL. I can't even socialize. I've helped people in my own way, given inspiration - But it's an eternal circle, "What's the point?" I say.. Until there is a point (But that's a delusion, of the illusion of life/reality). You can overcome the waves of existence/consciousness, yeah.. But everyone's going to do the same thing, learn the same lessons over and over again.

I am a person that is always misunderstood. I sat in the basement, stoned out of my mind - While all my mom cared about was herself.

I know there's good paths to life.. And I'll probably find it in the afterlife - Or now, if I try.. but it seems that I lack free will, from being overwhelmed and mistreated (By everyone). I'm on my own. I'll find my own way. There's no future. No hope. If someone can show me a reason to take this life seriously, let me know. It's probably some religious, philosophical thing, or to relax - But yknow how everyone has their own beliefs, ideologies etc? Everyone's always fighting, arguing.. If no one had any problems, life would be really boring anyways. That's the point.
I’m sorry that you are struggling. I never heard any side effect from Tramadole that I had taken for pain.

Dear Diary today will be different today I can smile it will be genuine because today is the day I get to live.

This life will be good and beautiful, but not without heartbreak.

In death come peace. But pain is the cost of living.

Like love, it's how we know we're alive.

And life goes on.

That my life weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and above all epic and I owe all to Stephen. - Eleanor Gilbert Vampire Diaries
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn