View Single Post
captaineo

Member Since Jul 2016
Default Jun 16, 2023 at 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohag View Post
I am sorry, Captaineo. I would imagine that even the local legal academy is firmly part of the cultural landscape there.

Rohag, it is a literal nightmare for divorced Fathers both foreigners and Japanese suffer. In my case on top of my condition

Hi all happy 2023, sorry for the late message. Still depressed but fighting my depression. Battle is not over.

I do miss my daughters so much,

Hi dear friends I am picking up on my same post some years later, hope you are still listening, I feel terrible these days and it’s not getting easy, I take meds and keep my diary, but the dynamics of my family asking me always for money is a problem for me. And they make me feel like a wallet, I have to pay them though because they take care of my sister who’s sick as well. How to live in some kind of happiness like this, appreciate any advice or some kind words dear friends. I still can’t see my kids and is just aweful feeling losing my role as father and my kids losing their father. Plus in a land not of my own I dunno what to do love you all hope you are also fighting a good fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
captaineo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rohag, unaluna