View Single Post
captaineo

Member Since Jul 2016
Default Jun 18, 2023 at 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohag View Post
Then, you need them.

Complexity has its...challenges. But complexity is possibly much better than other things. I wish you well.

I find myself in such a situation and at such an age that surviving has become much more important to me than winning or losing. But, may you - and all of us - exceed just surviving.
Thank you, my friend. I really hope we can have more balance in life. Not all can be suffering, we should have our climbings, moving through scorching deserts, and we should be able to reach an oasis every now and then. Life is never been a straight line. I like to think that you and the rest of us part of our mission in life is to support one another. Throughout the years in Taptalk, I have met wonderful people like you and through your words, I have managed to continue on. Blessings, lots of love and hug, BTW, the reason I always end my messages like this is because you never know. if and when I can say this again. So million hugs and hope the light shines on all of you at least for a while or enough for making life a bit easier to cope.
captaineo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rohag