View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,219 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 19, 2023 at 12:45 PM

This day has barely got started and already it has some problems. Around 2 AM a man who lives at my apartment complex collapsed outside in the courtyard. I don't know what he was doing out there at that time. I know who he is. He doesn't seem like he's in good health when I last saw him. I feel bad for him.

At 8 I unexpectedly got a call from the Urologist's office. It was the nurse who called me to say that I have to get a prescription because I have a urinary infection. I've had them before. It was a real shock to get that call this morning. I took a Lab test last Tuesday and thought that everything was fine.

I stated earlier that I had split up with my friend. I sent him a message telling him how I feel. He replied back saying that he never wants to let me go. Well, since I feel like there's some troubles going on, I called him and told him and told him what's going on. He was helpful to me. For some strange reason, every time I split up with him, troubles happen so I end up taking him back. It's hard to deal with troubles alone.

This year is about halfway over and it hasn't been a good one so far. Lots of unexpected problems have come my way. It seems like that's the way it is for many other people I know.

Hugs from:
Rose76