divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,292 hugs
given
Default Jun 28, 2023 at 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricManatee View Post
I will also add that when I had both of my kids, I was ready to get back to work part-time by about eight weeks postpartum. New baby land is great, but so is leaving the house and doing something that occupies your mind for a bit, assuming you have good childcare squared away. So three or four months might be completely reasonable if she's ready and healing well.
Yeah the thing is that everyone is different and it’s better not to have expectations how someone else will handle pregnancy or parenting. I think it would make a client more disappointed and anxious if she uses a guidelines of how other people handle it.

My daughter went back to work when my grandson was 11 months and it was very hard, but when she was pregnant she had no idea how and what things would go. I know someone who planned to stay home for few years but in reality she returned to work rather quickly because being stay at home mom wasn’t her thing.

I think it is very wise that t issaying what’s her intentions are. But what really is going to happen no one knows.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel