Magnate

Member Since May 2017
4,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 28, 2023 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Yeah the thing is that everyone is different and it’s better not to have expectations how someone else will handle pregnancy or parenting. I think it would make a client more disappointed and anxious if she uses a guidelines of how other people handle it.

My daughter went back to work when my grandson was 11 months and it was very hard, but when she was pregnant she had no idea how and what things would go. I know someone who planned to stay home for few years but in reality she returned to work rather quickly because being stay at home mom wasn’t her thing.

I think it is very wise that t issaying what’s her intentions are. But what really is going to happen no one knows.
Totally. I just wanted to add another perspective so that Scarlet didn't feel overwhelmed by the fear that there is no way L will be ready to come back in three or four months as she intends. It would have been a completely reasonable timeline in my experience but maybe not for other people. It also helps that I have an excellent co-parent who shared night wake-up duty equitably. Not everybody can swing that, and it helped me feel more like myself again much faster.
ElectricManatee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, ScarletPimpernel