Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 28, 2023 at 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloatThruThis View Post
I’m afraid that might be too titillating for some straight men imagining two women together. I’m sure some people suspect I am gay too. Someone once told me I was pretty butch for a straight chick.

I could say I’m an asexual though. At this point in my life, I feel like that is the most accurate label for me. But then it opens the door to discussing sexuality and the response “Maybe you just haven’t met the right guy yet.” Which is what this customer said to me when I was trying to explain my lack of boyfriend.

Basically, I told him I don’t have a boyfriend. I don’t want a boyfriend. I’ve dated a variety of men in my life and I am not looking for a boyfriend. I’m not bitter about it though.
There’s a huge variety of sexuality and it’s no one else’s business (unless you choose to share) what yours is. I’m married but wear protective gloves so the man who hit on me didn’t see my wedding ring (he had seen me with my adult son however) but I wasn’t comfortable talking to him about my married status, that’s my boundary, I’m at work and don’t owe a customer any explanation of my life. It sounds like this guy was also possibly trying to hit on you, but not in a particularly adept way.

Are you feeling okay about the situation now?
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
FloatThruThis

Thanks for this!
FloatThruThis, WovenGalaxy