View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Jul 03, 2023 at 12:25 PM

Brings back memories. I think I was in college when I watched Heartbreak Kid. I think I liked it except that I figured out right at the beginning that the kid was shallow.

July is a Nanowrimo month. Yesterday, I went to Sizzler, stuffed myself silly, and edited 20000 words. That was fun. This Saturday, I'm sort of hosting a creativity group - my writing group meets my church group. (My writing group is petering out, and this is an attempt to revitalize it.

Re your comment about my website - I don't believe in gremlins either, but of the options you wrote, I choose gremlins as the most likely. Now maybe that's just asking for trouble. Maybe the gremlins don't want to be ignored. Maybe gremlins have feelings. Maybe they're tired of always being the bad guys. Maybe they'd like to be famous novelists. Or movie stars. I wrote a short story once about gremlins. I see another short story brewing. Gremlins phishing and cheating little old ladies out of their savings. Perhaps they live in Iceland and offer to build websites. (The scammers that offered to build my website live in Iceland..) And their cousins steal catalytic converters.

I guess that's it for me.

Good wishes.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote